NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Monday, April 09, 2007

End of Balance Transfer Promo

Well, it's been a year since I signed up for a 0% balance transfer from Citibank. I estimate that I made about $600 in interest from their money, but I haven't had time to fully calculate it.

Since I knew the promo date was due to expire, I called Citibank and asked the date it would end. They informed me it would end on the 16th of April. So, sometime last week I pulled the remaining money out of my EmigrantDirect account. Then I paid off Citibank. I estimate it took maybe 2 hours of work over the last year to earn the money. Not too shabby!

Sadly, I'm now out of BT money. I am thinking about applying for some more, but I won't go crazy and pull an app-o-rama since I plan on buying a new car in December or January. But 10 or 15k couldn't hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home