NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Requisite Downturn Post...

I'm pretty sure everyone is posting about today's market movements. So I'll post it from my perspective.

First, the numbers: Drop of 3.428%, which was a four figure drop for me (my biggest one day loss so far). Needless to say, this has thrown a wrench into the end of year goals I had.

Funny, even with this big of a hit, I'm not really phased. I started investing last year, and threw all my cash into the market right before the big dip in May. That really helped me get used to the idea of buying on the way down, and I ended up stronger for it.

This year will be no different. I've got 4k (a lot for me!) ready to invest later this week. This dip just means I am getting it all on sale ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home