NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Monday, October 02, 2006

Fidelity BrokerageLink in 401K

Got my welcome letter stating that my application for BrokerageLink is now processed. They gave me an account number and a little brochure explaining very vaguely how the program works.

What they don't tell me is which funds I can invest in and how much that will cost. A friend at work says I should be able to buy most of the Fidelity funds without a fee, but I want to find that somewhere in writing. I looked at the website, and there's a bit to it, so I'm gonna need more time to figure it out.

Anyway, now I have to decide which funds to buy! I think I'm gonna go the same as I did in my Roth and get one of those Freedom Funds that auto adjusts allocations for me. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed already with just handling the mutual funds in my after tax account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home