NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Annoying Credit Card Payment Rules

As I've mentioned in a previous post, some credit cards actually limit how often you can pay your bill. In my case, this would be Chase. Since I'm fairly confident I'm one of a fraction of a percentage of people who ever have this problem, I thought I'd include a nice screenshot so you guys can see what I have to deal with on a semi regular basis ;)



I guess I'll have to fight back the overwhelming urge to pay my card until tomorrow. But this will drive me nuts all day.

1 Comments:

  • That's completely outrageous! Why are they limiting what you can pay? Have you called in?

    I stopped charging anything to Chase after I paid the sucker off. I called in ask if they would lower the interest rate "NO" was the kind answer I got...even though I have excellent credit & a fixed rate card I use regularly & pay off. I was using the Chase as a backup until the emergency fund is full. These folks (connected w/ JP Morgan) are rich as thieves in the current crisis & totally merciless.
    Consider another company & a balance transfer?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2008 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home