NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Goals

Okay, so I'm doing well on improving my net worth this year. I reached my goal of having a positive net worth sooner than expected, so I guess now I should set some goals for the rest of the year.

1. I'd like to have a net worth of $25k by the end of the year. Assuming no complications come up, I think I'll achieve that without too much difficulty.

2. I'd like to get my Mutual Fund account started. Right now I'm very cash heavy, and I'd like to get more of my money into equities. My e-fund will serve as the "bond" portion of my portfolio.

3. I'd like to get a simple will created. I don't need anything fancy just yet, but enough to ensure that my money doesn't get stuck in probate or something.

4. I'd like to finish my MCSD to ensure better job security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home