NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sharebuilder

Okay, I skipped the bandwagon the first time I heard about the ShareBuilder promotions . I was really tempted but just never could convince myself to do it. Don't ask me why, as a free $50 is a free $50.

Anyway, I saw a recent post by Jonathan from MyMoneyBlog for this promotion and decided it was just too easy to pass up.

I have wanted to try out ETFs for a while, but have been hesitant because they don't seem very efficient to purchase unless you get large chunks. However, since I'll be getting a free $50, that will cover the costs and then some! So, I'm gonna go with VWO and see where it takes me. I have put in an order to fund the account with $100 and should be able to make my purchase sometime next week. I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home