NinjaPigeon - My Flight to Financial Independence

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Net Worth - July 2006

Here are the numbers for last month, which represent a 36.8% increase in my net worth:

I started my 401k this month. This is the first month I've been eligible under my new employer, so the balance is not that impressive yet.

I invested more into my mutual funds account this month, but overall I'm still in the red. Just for reference, I've contributed quite a bit to that account so far, which puts it down by about 3.3% since mid May. I'm hoping for this to bounce back into the black by the end of the year.

I also picked up some more stock last month, which increased the balance on my brokerage account. My stock holdings are both up so far, which is nice after the disappointing performance of the mutual funds.

Liabilities continue to decrease. Also you can see I made another payment on the 0% balance transfer that I'm doing. I'll pay that in full early next year.

Overall, a pretty good month. Next month will be a little challenging though, as I need to pay for GF's tuition. And September will also bring some challenges as I'm going on vacation that month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home